Instinctively we know the value of Grassroots Marketing. It simply means getting out and meeting people face to face. People do business with people not businesses. Furthermore people do business with people that they know, like and trust.
Here is 11 examples of Grassroot Marketing Strategies by Brandon Gaille (http://brandongaille.com/author/webmaster/) of 11 Examples of Grassroot Marketing Strategies.
Brandon Gaille’s 11 Grassroot Marketing Strategies
1. Word of Mouth
2. Client Commercial
3. Offer Product Samples
4. Take Advantage of Local Community Events
5. Sponsor Prizes for Local Contest
6. Make Use of Referral Bonuses
7. Take Advantage of Social Media
8. Partner With Other Businesses
9. Charity Events
10. Blogging the Right Way
11. Secure An Interview Session In The Local Television
Leave A Comment