Why does it have to take so long? You think next year, “I’ll have it organized January 1st.” Your new New Year’s Resolution is to start earlier. Then you realize it is already the fourth month of 2014.
Is next year going to be the same turmoil and frustration this year was?
What could you have done to make tax time a lot less stressful? Did it feel like everything was getting done at the last minute? There has got to be an easier solution.
Many online businesses struggle to reconcile their accounting systems with the bank accounts, invoices, payments from customers, merchant accounts, credit cards and online payments.
To automate your accounting system it is important to keep the recipe simple.
- Open Online business bank account
- Open Online credit card with said bank
- Set up Online Merchant account
- Set up Online Accounting System
- Connect all together!
Here is an example:
1. Bank of America online business account.
2. Bank of America Business credit card.
3. PayPal online merchant account
4. QuickBooks accounting system
5. Connect together and Viola!
These transactions download automatically into Quickbooks and there you go all connected.
Check it off New Year’s Resolution.