When you automate and integrate your website and social media channels such as Facebook to your CRM and eNewsletter system you give your customers a seamless and easy way for them to receive valuable timely updates.
There is no cutting and pasting of information or waiting until the webmaster or admin can download the new subscribers. The process is automatic and painless leaving your readers, customers and subscribers happy.
The process to automate adding subscribers from your website and Facebook page to your eNewsletter is as follows:
- Call to Action button on Website
- Facebook Applet from eNewsletter service such as Constant Contact or MailChimp
- Landing page to confirm information from subscriber
- Autoresponder email to confirm Opt-In to eNewsletter
- Use eNewsletter Service API to download information into CRM and eNewsletter Service (Simple programming project from IT Developer such as Complete Developer)
- Subscriber is added to eNewsletter list
- eNewsletter automatically goes to the subscriber
- Happy Subscriber, Reader and Customer
API Documentation Fear
No worries! Even though this step may seem daunting it actually is not very difficult or expensive to develop. Most eNewsletter services have a list of providers such as Complete Developer who can quickly and easily automate this step allowing you to painlessly grow and manage your subscriber list. Now you have more time to write quality content that represents your brand and product or service.
Last week’s eNewsletter showed the value of the sales process and how important eNewsletter and blogs are to increase value that you customers receive. Click here to read last week’s eNewsletter regarding the 5 Buckets of the Sales Process.
Please feel free to share or forward this information to anyone that you feel would find the information valuable. We look forward to hearing your feedback, ideas and comments.
Leave A Comment